Sawtooth Spire hey kitty girl
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
The diaspora wolves held the same opinion to gracious, though she was able to agree about Mahler and his charming looks. She grinned at Star and could not help but nod her head in agreement. Had both of the females been a bit younger, they'd have to compete. However, Gracious knew of his litter he was meant to have with the female lead here, Wylla. She had yet to truly meet her, despite the small run ins that pack mates have on each other. "He has a strong accent, but he is not hard to understand. Quite nice to talk to, should you ever pursue a conversation with him." 

"As for the others, I am afraid I have made little progress. The faces I encountered earlier have suddenly vanished from our mountain." She thought back to Brook, how she was so quiet, so shy. The he other two females after her, well Gracious hadn't even caught their names in the situations she found herself in with them. "But I am hopeful. We have come together better than most packs who are forced to merge with one another. Too bad there aren't any men are age, we aren't getting any younger or prettier."

A fluttery laugh rose from her chest, eyes closed for a split moment to daydream about finding the other "half" to her. She felt complete, but couldn't deny a shoulder brushed next to her constantly was not a bad thing.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
hey kitty girl - by Gracious - March 15, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by RIP Star - March 15, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by Gracious - March 15, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by RIP Star - March 15, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by Gracious - March 15, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by RIP Star - June 05, 2020, 11:33 AM
RE: hey kitty girl - by Gracious - June 05, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by RIP Star - October 15, 2020, 04:48 PM