Stavanger Bay oh there it is again, sitting on my chest
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
Private 
It is curious, she begins, striding upward the hill through the thicket of trees near the Bay’s entrance. Her tail tip purposefully rises to brush the cheek of @Nefris with her passing. Do you think they see us to be a threat?
For while others respected the markers, the sickening sweetness of a recent heat intermingles with that of the pack they encountered along the coastlines. Valyri ponders if it is a note of dominance, or perhaps she reads into it more than she ought to.
It is an odd move, nonetheless, to travel close to the unknown when in such vulnerable state—if Valyri were unkind.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
I AM THE STORM.
34 Posts
Ooc — x
She nips lazily at the tail tip that brushes her cheek, head cocking slightly as Valyri speaks. Smelled like a young thing, first heat most like. I'd put it down t' incompetence, Nefris finds little dominant about such a foolish move; even if it had been meant that way, clearly it'd failed. The Champion is more amused than intimidated, more inclined to judge harshly than heed any possible warning. We oughta feel lucky we were born with good sense.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
Nefris is right; Valyri thinks too much—this stranger might have been scared, seeking sanctuary in their doors that radiate the healing of earth.
Then it concerns me for other reasons, she whispers, halting briefly when she reaches the mouth of the cavern. Why allow a young girl out like that? She glances towards her Champion, they both know how cruel the world can be.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
I AM THE STORM.
34 Posts
Ooc — x
Her hackles ripple, uncomfortable with the implications presented. She'd have been content believing the worst danger of such an excursion would be a bad decision, but Valyri brings attention to the gruesome reality. She shakes her head, gaze dropping as she stops alongside her queen. Might be she knew what she was doing, m'lady. Who's t'say? It's what she wants to believe, at least. She can't bear to think about the alternative right now.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
If it were, she prays that it was a cry for help and not the annoyance it turned to be. Had she swept into Valyri or Nefris' arms, the girls would have guarded her away from prying eyes. Alas, the event unfolded without either there.
Valyri gives a muted nod, slipping into the entrance of the cavern and as she beckoned for Nefris nearer, she turns to face her Champion. She steps within Nefris' personal space, burying her muzzle and closing purple eyes. From there she noses from her neck to underneath Nefris' chin, planting a kiss and opening heavy kidded eyes.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
I AM THE STORM.
34 Posts
Ooc — x
She answers her queen's beckoning without hesitation, drawing near and going still as the warmth of Valyri's touch fills her. Her own eyes close, breath stuttering faintly as she fights the urge to return the High Priestess's affections tenfold. The sweet chocolate-vanilla scent of her floods Nefris's senses, and then she's lost in it. Fire races through her veins, arcing and pulsing with restless intensity as the queen's featherlight touches end in a kiss. A breathless chuckle slips from her, limbs shifting and betraying her struggle. This why we're in here? Tryin' t'get me alone? She questions teasingly, voice husky with desire. Not that she minds if that is the reason.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
A soft simper curls across her lips—how she adores the effect she has on Nefris, and it is not a power that Valyri abuses without truly loving her Champion. Closer to her than she has been to anyone, and Valyri seeks to show her own worship.
Perhaps, she teases, pressing her nose gently to Nefris’. Before there are others and the caution of prying eyes, Valyri wishes to bask in this freedom—to love and show love to the woman she wants. Here she is stripped of her title, no High Priestess, no Warden, simply Valyri. She gives a tilt of her muzzle, and her wavy tail sways behind her.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
I AM THE STORM.
34 Posts
Ooc — x
These moments are Nefris's retreat, too. It's rare for her to feel comfortable with such intense emotion, yet Valyri draws it from her as if it's the most natural thing in the world. As if they were made for this. She gives in to her desire, then, pressing forward with fervent kisses of her own along Valyri's jaw. You are... She takes in a shaky breath, mouth finding the base of one fluffy ear. Her voice drops to a whisper, teeth raking through the delicate fur. So beautiful.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
She breathes Nefris in; the warmth of her scent comforting the second she, too, gives in. Valyri presses closer with a giggle—each kiss pressing the title of her muzzle further to encourage Nefris to touch wherever she pleases.
Mm, she hums, you spoil me with such praise, and each of her touches, how she shivers. I would have laughed had I been told one so handsome found me beautiful.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
I AM THE STORM.
34 Posts
Ooc — x
Emboldened by Valyri's movements, she explores further, touches soft but urgent. She stops only long enough to answer, humor in her tone. Even a blind man could see your beauty, m'lady, And she'll hear no more argument on the matter. She seeks instead to overwhelm Valyri with her touch, to drown out all other thoughts and render the outside world a fading memory. At least for a few hours.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020