The Heartwood I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When she reached the meadow, she suddenly remembered Corona's nearby claim. Coupled with Lyra's recent lesson about the ambiguity of borders, Quell gave the mesa a wide berth and scurried toward the creek, hanging a left and bypassing some (super creepy) woods only to find another meadow on the far side. She moved more slowly as she crossed its breadth, giving chase to a few gophers she discovered, though she made no kills seeing as she wasn't hungry. Eventually, she left them alone and meandered toward a creek. She was thirsty.

After helping herself to a long drink, Quell glanced off to her left and caught herself staring at Moonspear in the distance. As far as she knew, Frolic was still camped out in Ouroboros Spine. She hadn't realized she was so close, though she quickly decided she would head there to visit him. She might not have many friends at home, though Q knew she could always count on her otter buddy!

She waded across the stream and loped through another stretch of trees, singing under her breath until she abruptly found herself crossing paths with... "Ayo! Kyr, that you?"
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line - by Quellcrist - March 20, 2020, 02:18 PM