Wheeling Gull Isle a soldier
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
All Welcome 
maybe one of the babs? if no one joins this by 5/5 i'll archive it as a read only. ^-^

atausiq brings a plump rabbit to hua and nudges it in her direction — for eating now or later — and scoots on his belly to study the four squirming seadragons nestled against her belly. newborns, atausiq has come to learn quick, don't do much. to him, they are barely distinguishable and he isn't sure who is who yet ( not that he feels confident enough to admit that ). they suckle from hua's belly and they sleep. and sometimes they smell. foul.

it wasn't their fault ...rather the fault of being a newborn and having a strictly liquid diet but he tries not to gag as a familiar stench wafts from their general area to him. but they're cute. precious. and he likes to watch them as they go about their little lives — the world so very undiscovered to them yet. he scoots closer and blows a small, warm breath over them, curious to find out how they'll react to it ...and wanting them, a bit desperately, to know him.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul