Whitefish River Lover Come Back!
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
@Ira, set after their move!

Once the pack had moved back, Hieronymous excited to see each and ever-familiar face return as he felt the warmth of being a part of a pack again after being away for what felt like an eternity. Of course, there was one individual in general that he looked forward to seeing again the most. His beautiful Ira.

Giving her a few days to settle back in the lands they called home before the earthquakes took it from them, today was now the day for him to go and see her again. The roan woman who consistently popped up into his thoughts. Without the ability to sniff out her trail, he wandered aimlessly trying to find her, and of course, it was when he was closer to the borders did he spot the woman.

As always, patrolling and securing the borders. Thankfully it was one of the first things he did, so the wandering didn't take too long. Ira! he called out, quickly prancing to her side, brushing shoulders with the larger woman and pressing his head against her neck. He was so full of gaiety that he couldn't contain himself.

It's been so long, I thought I'd never see you again! Did you miss me?
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Lover Come Back! - by Hieronymous - March 26, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Ira - March 26, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Hieronymous - March 26, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Hieronymous - March 28, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Hieronymous - March 29, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Ira - March 29, 2020, 01:39 AM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Hieronymous - March 29, 2020, 01:46 AM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Ira - March 29, 2020, 02:52 AM
RE: Lover Come Back! - by Hieronymous - March 29, 2020, 03:22 PM