Whitefish River Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Even if his eyes were focused on the waters, trying to pick out any large shadows swimming by, Hieronymous' ears were focused on Howl. Listening to him as he spoke more about himself. Good, they needed more guards. The more bodies around that would watch the borders, meant less for Hiero himself to do in that regard. This way he could focus more on his own passions of storytelling and song! 

Nothing, no scales brushing against his legs, no shadow to speak of. With a heavy sigh, he finally turned away from the water and rested those brilliant seafoam eyes on the companion at the banks. Guarding is an important task, especially with so many young ones soon. Would they also count the sister pack once it was official? He was curious to know more about that once it all came together.

Connor and Ira are fantastic scouts, and I believe we have a few hunters as well - so don't worry! See, I can fight but I don't like to, so you being a willing guardian is such a relief.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night - by Hieronymous - April 16, 2020, 08:23 AM