Whitefish River Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
I'm happy to do both if necessary - I'd just prefer to talk things out. He quipped with a chuckle. If he could avoid a physical altercation, that was a good day for Hiero if he must say so himself. 

With a shit-eating grin, he watched as his companion slid into the water and almost immediately complained about the chill he felt. Ha! Is it that bad? Perhaps I should get out myself hmm? If it was too cold for Howl to bare, then it was possible his own body didn't like it either without him getting the damn message to get out of the water. 

Wading out of the water just in case that was what was happening, he was far enough off from Howl to let himself shake the excess water off before trotting over to Howl. Wanna hug it out maybe? he teased with brows wiggling as a grin sprawled thickly across his mug as he threatened to rub all the water from his fur and transfer it over to Howl.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night - by Hieronymous - May 02, 2020, 09:45 AM