Whitefish River Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Sharing a good laugh with Howl felt nice, the two chimed in unison at the joke and Howl even felt comfortable enough to nudge Hiero in a sociable gesture! It was the sudden jerking back that stopped the painted man from laughing, suddenly feeling the same urgency that Howl might be in this moment. Shit. Am I? He frowned in response, seating himself on the ground somewhere dry enough and huddling up on himself to try and keep as much warmth as possible.

Hmmm sort of? How do I explain... Perhaps after this it might be a good idea to hide in a bush or something, something that will help retain any heat than to let it radiate off of him to freely until he was nice and dry again. I can't feel cold, or hot, or pain in general. It's a curse. I rely off of you guys. Usually, by now the waters were warm enough in his experience, but maybe his region was just colder than what he was accustomed to.

It's okay! T'is the season :P
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night - by Hieronymous - May 18, 2020, 10:21 PM