Whitefish River Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
While trying to huddle up, he moved his muscles around as much as possible to get them to produce some warmth of their own through well... whatever they do when in use. Others shivered when they were cold so he thought this was always a good stand-in, he never knew if it worked or not but heck, it was worth a try. I was born with it, no one thought I'd live to see my first birthday - once I beat that, it was all routine from there. Don't pant, don't breathe deeply - all things that everyone did in hot weather to cool themselves off he had to do the opposite.

I got lucky with a diligent mom from the get go. Smiling, he thought back to her. What a wonderful woman she was. She was brilliant really, all these little tricks and ideas often came from her, the reason why he was able to make it this far.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night - by Hieronymous - May 26, 2020, 01:15 PM