Whitefish River Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
To be honest id love to finish up older threads too! So it's okay! i think this one is close to ending, maybe a couple more post?

Definitely taken from her side. He joked, but not entirely. She was a stern woman, now that he was older and more understanding of her choices and decisions, she was full of love that he may never see again. Truly, if he were to meet her again he would not only thank her for all her hard work and patience with an unruly child - but apologize for being such brat for so long until it was too late. I'd appreciate it, Howl. It was definitely an advantage for him to be in a pack, and in one who was full of helpful and empathic wolves.

Chuckling at Howl's offer, Hiero smiled, maybe a little cheekily and teasing considering the situation. Are you offering to cuddle? Feeling pretty confident in his sexuality, such an idea didn't bother him at all. Especially since it was for something so helpful. If you're comfortable with it, I certainly am~ c'mere big guy. He was clearly mockingly flirtatious, a simple device to make an awkward situation a little more comfortable that Hiero used often enough.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night - by Hieronymous - May 27, 2020, 02:37 PM