Haunted Wood mountains that are stacked with fear
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Clarence acts exactly how he thought he would and it lightens Santi’s heart. He scolds the large male for apologizing and then confesses that he actually likes him. Which Santi knew all along. Of course Clarence likes him, but just how much, is the real question. 

Then just as he thought he would, poor Clarence is rightly embarrassed by the man in the next moment. Of course he can’t help by pick fun at the other, he loves it. It makes him laugh even more as they begin making their way back. You’re laughing at me. He whines and yes, Santi is definitely laughing. 

“It’s only funny because I never hear you say that kind of shit, and I like to make fun of you.” He adds playfully, eyes glancing to the other beside him. “Don’t worry cariño, it’s all in good fun.” He soothes gently, small bits of laughter still bubbling from his chest.

From then on, they walk back to the grotto. Santi jumps up on a few rocks and finds the rock wall/ledge he’s decided is his bed. Only accessible if one jumps onto a few other rocks, for its about ten feet from the ground. The rock wall juts up and closer to the top widens up into a flat surface. It’s big enough for the both of them thankfully. Rather the space is probably big enough for three other wolves Santi’s size.

He gazes up to the ledge then to his companion. “Here we are.” He says finally, tiredness evident in his deep voice.

Rolling up to one of two rocks, he jumps on top, then jumps to one just a bit higher than the previous. Lastly his paws meet the ledge he usually sleeps on. It’s covered in leaves and dirt to soften up the rock and Santi flops his heavy body down right when he gets up there. Legs kicked out to the left as he leans onto his right side, resting atop his elbow he waits for the other to join him with a tip of his chin. 

Then Santi thinks that maybe the smaller will figure out that he joked to him about the raven furred she-wolf sleeping with him. Her scent is hopeless to be found here, especially where Santi sleeps.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
mountains that are stacked with fear - by RIP Clarence - April 06, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: mountains that are stacked with fear - by Santiago Arcos - April 15, 2020, 11:32 PM