Haunted Wood mountains that are stacked with fear
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
[ooc][size=medium]ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  <~~~ Santi on his way to steal ya bitch. Also yes I was crying because of his reaction lol. Also this whole post is fucked lol, sorry. I hope you can still read it on dark mode haha. :’)[ooc][/size]

[size=medium]Instantly the smaller’s body tenses, it’s at this point Santi thinks he might know exactly just how much Clarence actually likes him. As the wolf lies his heavy head on his rips he can definitely feel the previously steady heartbeat dare to go twice as fast and it almost makes the man bust out in hearty laughter. Thankfully he corks it, sure not to let his teasing laugh out. [/size]

[size=medium]As the other mildly embarrasses himself Santi laughs internally. Clarence rests his head on his paws to avoid his own eyes and Santi loves his reaction, but admittedly decides that he hasn’t had his fill of fun for the night. The poor boy has had a long day and Santi feels bad for doing this to him and giving him a mini-heart attack but he just can’t help himself.[/size]

[size=medium]That grin curls further and he lets loose a smooth chuckle. Picking his head off his torso, Santi looks to the puncture wounds on the others neck once more. Not wanting to lick them since they’d already been cleaned off, he settles to run a black tongue over the back of the smaller males ear. To Santi, he’s casually grooming him, although he knows it’s a bigger deal to the male beside him. [/size]

[size=medium]Relax, cariño”. He rolls out to him, with that sensual accent of his. “You’re too tense.” And an interesting idea pops into his head and his smirk becomes evil once more. “Unless you’d like for me to leave.” He offers to the other.[/size]
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
mountains that are stacked with fear - by RIP Clarence - April 06, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: mountains that are stacked with fear - by Santiago Arcos - April 18, 2020, 12:02 AM