Moonspear Will-o-the-Wolf
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
The she wolf gave a small wiggle of her nose, catching the scent before slowly turning her head to see him, then her whole body.

She gave a small laugh as she smiled, adding softly. "I'm glad I didn't startle you with my appearance, as I have been told I can look ghostly at times."

She approached a little closer. "Tell me, is the mistress called sleep out of your reach tonight as well..?" She asks this with a slight tinge of concern, hoping that he's not bearing any burdens that would keep him from sleep.

Shes looking at him, trying to see if she can sense if anythings wrong. Sometimes she can just feel the vibe of someone and sense that something isn't right, but she's also in her own bout of melancholy as it is.

"If you need someone to hear your thoughts I am always willing to lend an ear- that is,if it is alright with you." She gives a sleepy, but tender smile, hoping that in some way there is a possible way for her to help ease whatever burdens him.

With this the swishes her tail back and forth softly before rolling her shoulders slightly. Nothin wrong with a good little stretch after being seated for a bit- sometimes it also just helps her relax better and not be so tightly wound.
Messages In This Thread
Will-o-the-Wolf - by Moriko - April 13, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Dirge - April 18, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Moriko - April 18, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Dirge - April 19, 2020, 05:59 AM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Moriko - April 30, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Dirge - May 05, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Moriko - May 11, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Dirge - May 15, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Moriko - May 21, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Dirge - May 24, 2020, 03:37 AM
RE: Will-o-the-Wolf - by Moriko - May 27, 2020, 05:17 PM