Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Set immediately after this thread. Keeping details vague.
Chai saw little reason to leave the relative peace of the lake just yet. Although a light snow had begun to fall, likely one of the last attempts of winters comeback, there was still a reasonable amount of daylight left. Enough that given she use her time wisely, the wayward female could find a cozy place to rest for the evening, before her journey home. It had felt good to get away for a while. It would be nice to return too, especially with so many pups toddling around. But then, that left the adults...the parents, so busy with their families.

Sighing, Chai decided she needed to give it more time. More time to form connections and bonds within the pack, though her efforts had only gotten her so far as of late. As she moved down the bank of the massive lake, away from the point where she had first encountered @Haoniyao, she was pleasantly surprised to see another figure. Unlike his dark figure, this one was easy to spot with their pure, snow white pelt. Brows pinching together, she wracked her brain. Annigan, the white male from Rusalka? No, no. He was much too big for a dainty little thing like this, who at first glance, was decidedly female. Then as she slipped closer, the details of the other sharpening, a spark lit up in the recesses of her memory. Reiko! Oh how long it had been. Tail beginning to beat a mile a minute, Chai released a soft chuff before starting to race forward.

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Chai - April 16, 2020, 02:26 PM