Firestone Hot Springs everyday I dream of you
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Despite his conversation with Moon he still didn't feel better about the whole situation. For once in his life, he had done the right things, and now that he had karma was playing some sort of sick joke. Every time he tried to regain what he had lost with Heartha it wasn't quite the same. Either by his own hand or now by another it seemed he would never be able to settle down and live the life so many around him and younger than him had had the chance to live.

He wasn't sure what he needed, but he knew that being within Kaistleoki right now with his mindset was not right. He needed time to think and while he was thinking he knew his work wouldn't be up to his standards and may result in a hindrance to the pack. Especially with a possibly unknown threat looming in the area. 

As he stepped in among the hot springs the smell of sulfur hit his snout and with a few forced breaths began to cause less and less discomfort. Looking back to the river leading to the plateau he remembered meeting Pema here and all she had done, despite his actions. He shook his head vigorously as though it would rid the memories from his mind.

Looking back into the spring he began to trot through and around them, as though the physical act of turning and walking away from the plateau would rid his thoughts from his stationary mind. The scratching of his nails was a constant rhythm and only stopped when his eyes caught sight of a familiar white pelt among the green grass and gray stone. The reddened mark on her forehead distinguished her and allowed Howl to identify her instantly.

Seeing her lay peacefully among bubbling springs seemed to slow his own thoughts as his attention was suddenly veered in a different direction. He thought to call out to her but thought it would be a shame to wake her when she looked so comfortable and docile. The surrounding smell of sulfur was enough to mask her hormonal scent, ridding Howl of the signs of caution that should be taken in such a situation. A few yards away he sat down and gazed upon her as steam billowed around him.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
everyday I dream of you - by RIP Star - April 19, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: everyday I dream of you - by Howl - April 25, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: everyday I dream of you - by RIP Star - April 25, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: everyday I dream of you - by Howl - April 25, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: everyday I dream of you - by RIP Star - May 05, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: everyday I dream of you - by Howl - May 05, 2020, 07:02 PM
RE: everyday I dream of you - by RIP Star - May 05, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: everyday I dream of you - by Howl - May 05, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: everyday I dream of you - by RIP Star - May 07, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: everyday I dream of you - by Howl - May 07, 2020, 10:23 PM