Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
cameo!

In the night he awoke to a shout, his eyelids fluttering open suddenly. The voice of Yuudai. Takeshi pulled himself up tiredly from the niche where he slept, making his way towards the noise. It was hard to disguise in the darkness, when you were a white wolf- but either way, he felt he had little to hide. He had a right to this land like any wolf of the Empire, and he knew damn well that those making little attempt to hide their conversation couldn't be doing much of anything. Right? Wrong. He made his way up a slope beside them, sheltered behind rocks and jagged cliffs, just in case- the words that hit his ears came distantly, he nearly strained to eavesdrop. But the phrase I love you slipped from Yuudai's lips. Was it Hiromi down there? It was too far to catch any scents, but... the offering that came next, and the final words- No one would question you Reiko. No one. keyed him in on who exactly conversed below. Takeshi wanted to intervene, to tear that asshole apart- but he had done well enough to preserve his cover now. It wasn't worth blowing it... and so he slunk off quietly down the slopes, careful in his cover behind boulders and stones, to think to himself on what he had heard. And to allow time for his blood to boil slowly within his veins.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Takeshi - May 06, 2020, 10:51 PM