Northstar Vale Painting colors in the sky
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
Private 
work phone post
Back dated
@Yuudai
 Oh, so that was what woke her up. A movement, a flutter within her womb had signaled that it was no longer appropriate to keep laying in the position she was in now. "okay okay" she murmured as she shifted, her side grazing the man that laid near her. She had been sure before but did not know how to tell the samurai that their deed had created something beautiful, would he be okay with this? He had said he loved her then even with Reiko's scent still clinging to his fur, was it just because that's what she wanted to hear?

She shook her head, she had to tell him. They were his as well, they her theirs. "Yuu, wake up.. I need to tell you something" she nuzzled his fur, she would let him feel the evidence.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
He couldn’t say that he was a morning person per say. Even though it was rare for him to sleep in. Although with Hiromi safely tucked away in his den, and the territory properly settled he found it easier the relaxe in the early morning. This calm, did not however transfer to being prodded awake. Even if it was only the gentle judging of one of his closest friends (?)... were they friends or something more. After what had transpired a few weeks prior Yuudai honestly wasn’t sure what to think anymore. And he avoided the topic at any cost.

It was easier that way. He didn’t have to choose between one love or the other. Even with the arrival of Shi and the sudden mateship that formed between him and Rei. Something which still confused him and hurt him. There was one constant that helped quell the burn of her rejection, and that was Hiromi. As she had self consciously asked to stay with him after Takeshi and Rei needed their own space. He had smiled softly and agreed easily. He was glad for her close companionship, even though he avoided the emotionally charged time they had spent together.

So now as she gently prodded him awake, his eyes opened blearily. Slightly confused by the night sky still shining outside. It wasn’t yet morning, and there were still a few hours left to sleep. Worry and concern quickly filled his heart. “Hiromi?” He spoke softly, head rising as his eyes sought out any potentially threat in the darkness. “What is it? Are you ok?” Nothing struck him as dangerous, so he turned his lavender gaze on his sleeping companion, curious.
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
phone post
They had avoided talking about what had happened, avoided mentioning the things that transpired between them but she wanted more. She knew she did not need to say anything about it, that he knew her feelings but it still hurt her. A sigh escaped her lips before she shifted, how she wished she was sharing this news with her Empress as well. That she was laying with them, that their cuddling would be a circle of three rather than just two but she was still eager. They had made something wonderful, another generation.

His voice came then, removing her from her mind as she nosed him softly. Maybe she should not have woken him up, maybe she should have let him rest and told him in the morning but then there was another fluttering. Oh, so you really are there. I was not imagining it. she gave a bright smile, one of pure joy but her ears fell to her skull out of hesitation. What if he was not happy with this news?

"I.. um.. I'm.. well.. um.." The flower looked away before her ears flitted up once more, well now. "I'm pregnant. " There she said it, her eyes drifted to her stomach. Maybe he would initiate the contact, she wished he would.

please be happy about this.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

He stilled instantly. Body frozen, his jaw unhinged as he stared at her. Slowly his gaze wandered, away from her averted eyes and landed on her stomach. Yuudai was not so naïve as to be completely caught off guard, he knew what they had done and the consequences of his actions. Their actions. But still the fact she dropped startled him. Mostly because he had never really thought of having his own children. The idea seemed so far and out of reach that despite his deepest desires he refused to believe it would ever actually happen. But as he slowly came to comprehend what she told him, understanding that she carried a life inside her. That she carried his children in her belly. Yuudai couldn’t help the grin.

“Yo-you…you’re pregnant?” He inched closer, hesitant only because he was afraid to hurt her. Suddenly everything that he had been dreading in the last few weeks, the pain of being separated from Reiko and the feelings of failure melted away. Not completely forgotten, but overruled by the new joy in his heart. “Are you sure? How do you know?” Yuudai found himself rambling, but there was no doubting the glee in his tone. His gaze snapped back to her face, hoping she would look at him.
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
phone post
She looked back at him when his body when ridged against her, she looked worried for a small second before a grin spread on his lips. Her own smile echoed in response, oh did this mean he was happy about this? Please let this mean he was happy about this!

She nodded when he stuttered the question, he stuttered! She leaned into him, he did not have to be too careful with her. Though fragile, she would not shatter because of a simple touch. Carrying a precious gift did not mean she had turned into a china doll, just as delicate as before, no more so.

"I am, I have been tracking everything.." She smiled at him, radiated her happiness before suggesting what to do next. "I felt them move, touch, they might do it again!" after a few heartbeats, if he touched the spot she instructed a light fluttering could be felt.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

They move… He was so bewildered by the possibility. He glanced again at her belly, still worried to hurt her but excited to feel his children move. Ultimately his excitement outweighed his hesitation. She said it was ok, and Hiromi was a medic. Surely if anyone was to know what was ok and what was not during a pregnancy it would be her. So he reached out, gently placing his paw against her stomach. He waited, hoping, glancing between her loving eyes and her belly.

And then he felt it. The tiniest movement causing him to gasp. Her brought his head closer to her stomach. Hoping he wasn’t intruding, but completely baffled. “Hello little ones.” He called slightly, his voice just above a whisper, his paw still hovering. Yuudai smiled again, looking back up at Hiromi.
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
Hishappiness was infectious, only now could she let her emotions finally flowto the surface. Her smile beemed at him with the brightness that could rival the sun, oh, how she loved that he was excited for these babies. His words to their children made her reach out and nuzzle his neck with herdark nose, this was really happening. 

Did this mean they were a mated pair now or would they just simply be co-parenting their children, she did not want to break the fragile glass that was this moment so she stayed silent. Simply content with his excitement in this moment, there was nothing else in the world right now. only this.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
Her touch roused him from his concentration on her stomach. A sheepish smile on his lips. She looked so happy, and so at peace. Yuudai didn't know what came over him. Looking up at her, and meeting her champagne gaze. You're so beautiful. Were the words he had intended to say, but what came out was completely different...

"Marry me." Fell from his tongue before he could snatch it back. Startled by his own forwardness, Yuudai pulled away from his crouched position. He stared at her with wide eyes, but upon realizing what he had said and knowing his feelings, Yuudai wouldn't take them back. He did love her, he truly did. Had Reiko not captured his heart first, he would have asked her long ago to be his partner. But now, with Reiko having chosen someone else, Yuu knew that only Hiromi could heal him. Emotionally and physically.
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
marry me

Pink champagne eyes fluttered with hunched tears, her breathing hitched as she tried to process what he had just said. Was this a dream, would she be waking up any time soon? Surely she had to be in the sleep world, this could not be real! Sue opened her mouth to speak but only a chirping sound came before she tried again.

"oh Yuu," she breathed as she looked into his lavender gaze. "yes, I would be honored to be your wife!" she finally spoke as tears began to fall.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
Despite the hesitation after he uttered his proposal/demand, Yuudai was suprised she said yes. And even more surprised by the unimaginable glee that leapt through his chest. She said yes! The thought made him so happy, Yuu leaned up and into Hiromi's shoulder, and grin plastered to his lips. She said yes. He cuddled against her, the prospect of his children, his children made him happy, and her agreeing to be his official mate. Yuudai was overwhelmingly proud. His child. There was no question, it was his. Not possibly, but 100% truly his. "Hiromi, you have made me so happy." He whispered softly against her fur, his eyes slipping closed.