Sun Mote Copse aahh! stoooop! i could've dropped my croissant!
82 Posts
Ooc —
Wraen was less familiar to her than the rest, but that did not mean much to Q who would charge up to just about anyone with excitement and happiness on a good day, and march up to them with the Imperial March playing in the backdrop on a bad one. Her puppy blue eyes darted toward the Sovereign who greeted her, and Quetzal blinked and began to lament grumpily to the nearest wolf to her as she darted clumsily in her direction: akawjgnajgnasj, she started with a huff, and though she tripped over a stray root that didn't stop her from continuing on her rant which increased in volume as pain came to her gums again: ABAE BRA BWEA BOO!!!!!!!!!!! 

She looked to the apple-green-eyed wolf before her and then began to race around her like the little tasmanian devil that she was, hollering, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the while as though this would help resolve her of the pain she suffered. Wraen would get approximately ten seconds of silence while Q caught her breath, but she continued to yell and sprint around her all the while. 

Q was birth control on four legs. If Wraen felt any guilt for never visiting, Q would probably absolve her of it then and there with her hollering.
Messages In This Thread
RE: aahh! stoooop! i could've dropped my croissant! - by Quetzal - May 05, 2020, 01:14 PM