Sun Mote Copse aahh! stoooop! i could've dropped my croissant!
82 Posts
Ooc —
Wraen responded, and Q spoke over her: AH! AAAHHHH!!! Because whatever she said did not take the pain away. 

It took about ten seconds after that for Q to remember what had helped her some... Chewing. The very thing Wraen dreaded. Q skidded to an abrupt halt behind the Sovereign and was much too quiet while she darted toward a hind paw that was quite within her reach, then and there. One thing that she knew helped her was chewing. 

So Q went for an ankle, or a paw, or whatever she could really grab first looking quite harmless as she darted toward her present supervisor. But once she got to gnawing, should her teeth land true anywhere, she could be likened to a chomping little pirranha. None of it was malicious; Q was just in pain, and had yet to understand she could hurt others in full. That would likely come a few days later. Right now, in the days of not comprehending or understanding, everything was a game to her... but this was just a cure. Like when she was hungry, and ate mom or dads soup-vom, or mamas yummy milk. 

Chewing on whatever body part presented itself to Q was pain relief, and that was what she sought as she went for whatever she could grab with a waving tail. This time she wasn't meaning to make mischief, just help alleviate the pressure in her mouth.
Messages In This Thread
RE: aahh! stoooop! i could've dropped my croissant! - by Quetzal - May 05, 2020, 01:47 PM