Neverwinter Forest Twins
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Private 
It was all a manner of waiting. Vallkyrie did not consider herself a very patient wolf either and so she counted the days on which she thought she might be called upon to go on this 'little mission' of theirs. The latest attacks had been upon a member of Moonspear and it had been weeks since then. She wondered maybe, just maybe, if the attackers had moved on because things were getting a little too hot for them. Vallkyrie had not scented or seen any of these attacks before and could only wonder what good she might do for the mission though mentally shrugged at the thought.  Right now a member of the Junshi was here to train their potential fighters which was good regardless. 

So alas, as she did not often, she relaxed. Having gone out to search for food earlier that morning, the huntress came back empty handed. She'd not gone far and so decided to rest at the outskirts of her home until she tried again later. Lazily, she rolls over onto her backside, exposing the thick white stripping she had that went from her throat to her underbelly. She yips, barks and howls out, calling for her sister's (@Valencia) attention should she be near enough to hear her calls.
166 Posts
Ooc —
Apparently there was someone coming around to train them, which excited Lenny. Fighting was one of her favorite pastimes, training her body and getting out some of her boundless energy - plus, she'd be able to learn from the other wolf, she was sure of it. It was always good to add more moves to her repertoire, learn different ways of fighting and hone in more on those skills. 

She was settling into the pack remarkably well, in spite of the hiccup she'd had with the pup and his parent near their den. But that was her fault, really. It felt so nice to be in the place her sister was, regardless of the fact that they didn't spend every waking moment together. It was enough just to know she existed nearby.

Large, dark ears perked at Kyr's call, and Lenny realized they weren't far away. She ran toward the sound, only slowing down once she got within earshot, and decided to sneak the rest of the way, sharp moonstone eyes trained on the white streak that went down her sibling's stomach. Part of her wished she had something like that, instead of the one boring little splotch on her chest. But it was best that the sisters weren't identical - they could've caused so much havoc if they had been. 

Once she was close enough, Lenny pounced, aiming to land dead center of Kyr's belly.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
The morning sun was warm on her pelt, soothing her as she lay there. Having stopped her yips and howls, Vallkyrie's eyes fluttered to a close as she rested, simply enjoying the day. It wouldnt be long before her sister arrived yet by the time Kyr took notice, Valencia was charging on her. The white stripped female had only enough time to shift onto her side before her sister fell on her with a great 'plop'. OOOF...! Huffed out of parted jaws as Vallkyrie felt the wind knocked from her. Though her sister may have only been a good ten to fifteen pounds heavier the impact her had mushy into the ground. Growling and with her legs scrambling out to the side, Vallkyrie tried to squeeze herself out from under her larger sibling. Hey get off me you devil! She grumbles and yet couldnt help the smile forming over her inky lips.
166 Posts
Ooc —
Success! Lenny laughed at Kyr's reaction, tail swishing through the air and a smile on her maw. She dragged her tongue across her sibling's maw and stepped off with a flourish, allowing Kyr to get up if she wanted. It had been far too long since she'd seen her. 

"You have to tell me everything," she urged, her chest falling to press against the earth in excitement. "I want to know what you've done since you left." She wasn't offended that Kyr had left, of course, and it showed in her voice. As much as she had missed her.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Vallkyrie couldn't help but laugh, pushing herself away by using her sister's body as the one being pushed in order to distance herself and scramble up to her footing. Shaking out her coat, patchy where the fur was thinning and falling off in bits as she shed her winter furs. She then settled down in a sit. Just wandering, really. For the longest. I only just joined Neverwinter at the approach of spring.

She admits this as she stretches out her front legs and slides them over the earth to lay once more. Just trying to survive during winter doesnt sound all that fun, but I met quite a few friendly faces, other loners like me and we helped each other. Belharra, you know? She paused, wondering if she had seen her around yet or not. I met her around the beginning of making it to Teekon. We watched one another's backs, hunted together... I did a whole lot of exploring, seen a lot of new places. She just wanted something well, different and in her travels between here and Torbine she sure had gotten her fill for quite awhile. How long were you on your own before you found Mal?