Cerulean Cape there's an open wound placed upon my heart
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Descriptions came forward, and they were ones that came with very good points of reference--also very appreciated. Sugar Glider's markings made her distinctly eye-catching in their own right, and, well, a comparison to her own self was easy to remember too. However, no one she had come upon matched this. I haven't, she shook her head to affirm her reply.. though the news wasn't great for the other wanderer's search here. I can keep an eye out on my way, Opalia went on to add. She did not think they would be hard to miss knowing what she now knew, however.

The gona could not say exactly where her road would go next from here, her mind not yet made up, especially now beside the sea and its gravity. She felt as if she should return to the mountain soon, even if just briefly so that Hydra and Dirge could know that she was alive and still loyal to them.. despite her distance. It was their steadfast nature that gave her something to return to, hopefully. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to visit her brother's last resting place either, if she was still welcome, as she hoped to be.

My misplaced someone is near your age, I'd say, with very pale silvery furs with dark marks by her eyes.. a few scars too, named Praimfaya. She's been missing since my brother--her mentor--passed on from an infected injury, she spoke on, trying to steel her voice around the somberness that threatened to come for her. About two full moons, now.. Opalia was not happy to admit, but it was what it was. Are you following the coastline? she asked, suspecting so by scent alone (though seasalt was strong) and just trying to put some distance between her more miserable subjects then.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's an open wound placed upon my heart - by Opalia - May 25, 2020, 01:05 AM