Ankyra Sound VIII. Standing in the back door crying, now you're going to need a friend.
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
i was informed it was my turn, but if i'm wrong, pinch me

the things the woman was saying flew right over his head. aphrodite would know, he thought, and then felt miserable as he realized he hadn't come out here for this. he had come out here for her, to find his missing packmate. and he'd found her scent, full of blood and fear. she was somewhere—she was in trouble!

but he couldn't leave this wolf, either. surya found himself between the proverbial rock and hard place, and all he could do was let the blood ripple over his forelegs like an incoming tide.

the unhelpful man was (shockingly) of no help, but the other white wolf brought moss. moss. . . that rang a bell somewhere in his mind. it was used for healing. he didn't know how. he assumed this woman would know. he could try and find the other plants, though he was loath to take the pressure off for even a moment.

what more can i do? surya asked hoarsely, turning his desperate gaze up to the woman again.
english | hindi
Messages In This Thread
RE: VIII. Standing in the back door crying, now you're going to need a friend. - by Surya - May 19, 2020, 08:07 AM