Firefly Glen sorry for staring, but
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Trade 
@Yama private/trade/spree

He had traveled out to ease some nerves. Tension was high, his patience was wearing thin- for what, he did not know. Perhaps the day some kindly god would strike Yuudai down and all the other men of the world who dared to challenge him, for that matter. He'd love to see it, but it wasn't real life. And so away he went to spend time alone in his thoughts, perhaps find other women to bed while his own was blowing up like a balloon. He found himself wandering in the glen, aimless and distracted.
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
In recent weeks, the Ostrega started to leave her perch atop the mountain’s peaks. She often ventured down into the lower grounds of the territory, relearning the lay of the land and leaving her scent behind where she could; she wanted to be a true member of the pack again, to make sure she did not flutter through life on the verge of being forgotten. But maneuvering through the packlands and striking out beyond them were two very different things—and as Yama crossed from Moonspear’s outskirts and into unclaimed territory, she wondered if she may be pushing boundaries too far.

Ever the cautious sort, Yama’s movements were slow and calculated as she wandered through the glen. She was only just beginning to grow comfortable with being there, her pace quickening and body relaxing, when she caught the scent of another—and, shortly thereafter, her eyes fell upon the owner. Coming to a sudden halt, the girl froze where she was and stared at the stranger, curiosity and uncertainty creating a whirlpool of emotion behind her eyes. Should she say something? Introduce herself? Lacking in the confidence department, and even more so now that she was beyond her family’s claim, she settled for continuing to stare.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
As the agouti girl fell into his line of vision, he paused in his wandering to gaze at her. Young- younger than Reiko, and skinnier. He was used to the white coats of the north... which made her warm earth tones like a lovely and exotic treat. He took her in with his gaze, looking her up and down before confidently striding closer. So what if he had a little fun? Reiko would never know anyway, he thought, too busy sitting around on her fat ass. Hey, gorgeous, He hummed, moving himself directly into the path of the wide-eyed doe, You headed somewhere?
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Just as she spied him, the stranger set his sights on her. Tensing up, she watched closely as he strode closer, gradually lessening the space between them whilst beginning to speak. The first words to leave his mouth caught her by surprise and she shoved her ears forward, only for them to fall back less than a second later. “Oh, um… hello,” she greeted in return, uncertain how best to approach the situation; Yama did not often do well with strangers and, overall, had limited interactions with men. Nervous already from that alone, she could feel her anxiety growing when he stopped centered in her path.

“Headed somewhere? N-no,” came her reply, drawn out. “I just… wanted to get away from home for a bit.” It wasn’t entirely the truth, nor really a lie—she didn’t have any reason for being there other than because she stupidly wandered a touch too far. “Why are y-you here?”
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
A charming smile fell from her lips as she reacted awkwardly, seemingly uncomfortable... or was it shy? It preferred to think shy; she was young, after all- perhaps she had never met a man so bold. But Takeshi was not one to ahy away from being straightforward, in fact shamed the men that were so gentle that they made these awkward messes of women who wouldn't know the first thing to do when they were being flirted with. Ah well. He would roll with it, and maybe she'd warm up soon. 

He slowly pulled slightly closer, halting again to where he could catch her scent closer now. Her answer was, thankfully, vague enough that he wouldn't have to express further interest- because he didn't really care to hear about her life story anyway. I had to take a break from my pack for a day or two. High tension, y'know, all that shit, He breathed. But I already feel eased of some of that. After my eye caught you, He tried again, hoping this time she might bite. And if push came to shove... he wouldn't mind using a little physical encouragement to get his way.
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Even closer yet, Yama could not prevent the involuntary step back that she took. Something felt amiss and her anxiety grew, yet she did not turn to leave. Convinced her mind was only playing tricks on her, the result of keeping herself secluded for so long, she did not give in so easily to the voice in her head shouting run! and go home! Rather, she watched the male closely, listening to his response as attentively as she could.

But another remark was made, further unsettling her, and she found herself doubting the integrity of his words. “I-I’m sorry, I don’t… I don’t understand what you mean,” she returned, voice raising in pitch partway through; she swore she could hear her own heart pounding in her chest, a nervous wreck worsening. But she tried to work past it, she tried to pretend she wasn’t slowly melting down, and asked, “What p-pack are you from?” But her voice refused to steady and her body refused to relax.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: attempted r*pe :(

She stepped backward and he took one forward, unable to stop his tongue from gliding over his chops like he was facing a wounded deer ready to be picked off. Reneian Empire, in Northstar Vale. He hummed casually, brushing over the matter. It didn't interest him to talk about politics or diplomacy or whatever the hell she might be interested in about that. Frankly he was much more intrigued about pushing her limits. 

I can see that. Not understanding what I mean... how innocent are you? He laughed, not intended meanly, though it could come off that way. It's cute, He admitted, flashing her a cool grin. If you don't understand what I mean, I can just show you instead. He purred, suddenly prowling swiftly behind her- hoping to climb atop her right there. He didn't expect it to be as easy as he hoped, and so he was prepared to battle if she decided to fight back against his presumptuous advances.
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Reneian Empire. Never before had she heard the name, the pack unknown—but something told her to remember it, to cling to the name and not let it slip from her memories. Another retreating step followed thereafter, her unease growing with each second that passed, hackles gradually rising.

More words were spoken, condescending and unsettling—then an offer; although she did not fully comprehend the weight of his words right then and there, she felt her stomach twist and clench uncomfortably. Only when he made his move, slinking around to her backside, did everything finally click. And at first, her body went rigid and she found herself frozen, processing the realisation. But before he could truly do anything, Yama whipped around to face him, ears pinned and lips pulled back to flash her teeth, warning.

Perhaps something had finally snapped within the poor girl’s mind, the result of the mental and emotional burdens she carried—or, perhaps, she was merely an Ostrega reacting as they do.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Before he could even begin to raise himself onto his hind legs, she was whirling towards him. Ears and fangs like fire; suddenly the illusion of girlish innocence was gone. A sad thing to see leave so soon... but he still wanted her. She had changed from a darling girl to a feisty bitch, and he was determined to show her who was boss. A snarl returned, as his own fangs were unsheathed, and came for her neck, hoping to grab at the side between her shoulder and cheek.
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Adrenaline rushed through her veins, driving the girl in a way she’d not experienced before. Her stomach twisted and churned with uncertainty, worry, fear—but dulled were those feelings by the instinct to react, to protect oneself. A snarl met her and so did teeth, movement pushing the latter towards her. Several steps back, an effort to avoid his teeth, confrontation, this moment—until those retreating steps took on a new shape and the young Ostrega sprung forth, mouth agape and teeth seeking purchase wherever they might find it.

All the while she remained blinded to her actions, the dark curtain of rage drawn down around her.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She stumbled back and he came forward, eager to fill the space she'd emptied- determined that he was making her fearful, until her mouth seized open and she leapt with rage. In that moment his navy eyes widened with shock momentarily, and his instincts proved too slow as she came tumbling into him. Fangs met the flesh of his shoulder and breast; searing pain shot out from the point of impact. He winced, stumbled, snarled like a feral animal- and pulled himself to his wobbly legs once more. He did not look a king, nor a baron, just a bloodied man with a crazed look to him. He shot once more around her, hoping to snag her somewhere along the haunches with his fangs if he could. 
I'll probably draw him out/have him give up/get pinned my post after this, does that work for you?
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
works for me, yee! you’re free to pp how yama lands on him or hits him, if she does, in your next post.

No sooner did her teeth greet his flesh and her jaws were empty again, the lingering taste of blood on her tongue the only thing to confirm what happened. When he stumbled, she was sure that would be the end of it—but he tried again to grab her, teeth tearing at her haunches. The burning sensation of teeth against her own flesh had the girl turning on a dime and then launching herself towards him once more; with forelimbs outstretched and mouth agape, she was on a course to barrel or bite into him, whichever came first, should he remain within her path.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She came into him again, this time with the force of a thousand warriors, barreling him over to the ground after her teeth grazed his cheek. He lay under her now, which was essentially the opposite of his desired outcome. On top of all that, his wounds burned like fucking crazy. And all Yama's sparkle and glitter had dissapeared to make way for something else: terror. He was afraid. He didn't want her anymore, certainly not after the searing pain she had caused him. His eyes were like saucers, glowing wide with panic as she had the upper hand. He was large, but weakened- and so it would take the last of his strength to pull himself upward, essentially tumbling into her figure, before pulling himself away as soon as possible. And then Takeshi was off in the direction of the forest, splattering the glen with blood- and tail practically tucked between his legs after the pathetic defeat, not daring to look back at the fearsome Ostrega.
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When he tumbled into her, she was taken off-guard—stumbling back, she was quick to then recover, crouched down and ready to attack. But the male was no longer before her, no longer attacking—instead, he was running. Yama stared after him, ears still pinned and eyes wide, grasping at the reality of what just happened; he attacked and she defended herself, and now he was fleeing. But even as she watched him go, the Ostrega worried that he might return, that he might attack again. Quickly and cautiously, the girl took off in the direction opposite to his, seeking home.

At least there, if he followed, she knew she would be safe.