Cerulean Cape i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
omg i am so so so sorry i didn't even realize i had skipped over a bunch of people -- pls forgive me!! copy and paste post from before plus additional info

his lips curled back, teeth bared in a snarl as the man spoke so flippantly, giving up the fight before it had even really begun. chutiya, he spat, utterly disgusted. but there was no time to dwell on a depraved man, for aphrodite was now collapsed against him, sobbing and blubbering.

of course, surya started, but his ears swiveled as she continued. i love you. please don't ever leave me. truthful words, or ones spilled out in the heat of the moment? he figured it was the former, and nodded gently, quietly, trying to placate her. we'll go home right away. i promise.

his eyes then wandered across the erstwhile battlefield, watching the captor's next move, as well as his companions'. for now, it looked as if things were dying down. the tension was sharp as a knife's edge, though; one wrong gesture or glance could set everything ablaze.

and then the brown woman told them to run, and he was nudging aphrodite, urging her forward. let's go—come on! he told her quickly, breaking into a gallop himself.
english | hindi
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Surya - May 30, 2020, 09:25 AM