Herbalists' Cache the itch
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The inkborn wolf did not appear phased by the flurry of activity, his attention zeroed-in on the stranger and dismissive of everything else. His strides slowed so that he lingered at a safe distance from the stranger, which was done more as an afterthought than a purposeful thing; remembering that not everyone was as friendly as his own family unit, and not everyone would take to his enthusiasm. That said, the stranger cajoled him in a friendly manner. Raimo took the wave of his tail and his generally inviting posture to be positive overall.

He swept forwards after that pause to drift alongside their path, sizing them up with a few glances, checking the surroundings with brief glimpses too, and sniffing at the air softly. Raimo was happy to have found someone (apparently) native to the area. I'm Maksim, the other wolf said. Ah, a good strong name.

The shadow could not find any scents that might indicate a pack affiliation, but that did not dissuade him from chiming in when prompted: Raimo! With that he nodded his head like a little bow of greeting. I guess you could say I'm excited to be here, but nah, I'm usually more chill. Sorry if that was a surprise.

Cue a small smirk, which was much more appealing than that initial expression he'd entered the scene with. What about you? Looked mighty interested in those weeds'n'such..? He glanced to the ground and back, not seeing anything worthwhile, not that he could identify much himself.
Messages In This Thread
the itch - by Maksim - May 22, 2020, 02:59 AM
RE: the itch - by Raimo - May 22, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: the itch - by Maksim - May 23, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: the itch - by Raimo - May 23, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: the itch - by Maksim - May 25, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: the itch - by Raimo - May 25, 2020, 02:02 PM