Moonspear Once More Into the Fray
my monsters are made of storm clouds, made of lace
11 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
An embarassed cough erupted from her chest before she could stop it. She licked her maw in an effort to recover her composure. Senua had always been a wolf of genuine expression and intent. And the fact that she be suspected of nefarious activity did not sit well with her noble spirit. 

"Yes, uh.... EHEM... To say that bigger prey had caught me unawares and unprepared is an understatement... I-I...well, I do sincerely apologize. I've been traveling consistently from the East and this is only my second day exploring within the Glen. I've tried to steer clear of the boundaries I've been able to sniff out... And it was not my intention to disrespect them without good cause. Let alone to have someone bear witness to my blunder....", Senua trailed off as she realized she had began to ramble. It had been a good moon since last she spoke to someone else. And her communication skills were rusty at best.

Senua made the effort to smooth the hunch in her shoulders and the unconscious fluffing of her tail fur from the level of ernestness in which she tried to explain herself. Her ears were twitching atop her head with anticipation, the voice--THAT enthralling voice of hers whispered in the back of her mind which about opportunities of family, and belonging, and adventure.

Could this be it? 
{Once more into the Fray. Into the last good Fight I'll ever know.}

Messages In This Thread
Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 23, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Dirge - May 23, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 23, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Dirge - May 24, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 24, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Dirge - May 24, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 24, 2020, 01:53 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Dirge - May 24, 2020, 02:08 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 24, 2020, 02:40 AM