Moonspear Once More Into the Fray
my monsters are made of storm clouds, made of lace
11 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Her delicate ears laid tight with anger against her skull at his tone. Pity? Pity?! How dare he. She-a proud and strong female, an object of pity. It was enough to make her spit like a viper. 

Senua barked harshly at his question and stood with the force of her indignation. "Do I look as if I have failed to do anything BUT thrive from the fruits of my labor? DESPITE the odds stacked against me."
She promptly stepped forward until a golden ray of light from the broken canopy above fell upon her frame. Her coat onyx and sleek, broken by smokey grey fur along her scruff, legs, belly, and stubby tail. She was comparatively short to many of her kind, but her legs were strong and her chest deep and built with muscle from her travels. In few words, she was compact, quick, capable, and handsome. Not a lithe form of beauty as other females. But alluring in her own right, usually due in part to the magnetism of her spirit. 

Her ears swivled forward in earnest. "Granted, I did not mean for an introduction of this magnitude to occur like this. But seeing as we are here, as in all things, I shall make the best of it. Pray tell, why would I disrespect you and your family's survival by offering anything less than the very best version of myself?"

She ventured another step forward, but angled her body parallel to his so she didn't seem to be approaching him head on. "Of talents, I have many. My best being that of willingness. For I am keen to aid in any way I can for a place among you. I understand trust is earned. And earned with hard work. For which I am no stranger to,' she cocked her head in an inquisitive fashion, 'What more of me can you ask if I am already offering all that I am in exchange for family?"
{Once more into the Fray. Into the last good Fight I'll ever know.}

Messages In This Thread
Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 23, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Dirge - May 23, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 23, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Dirge - May 24, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 24, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Dirge - May 24, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 24, 2020, 01:53 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Dirge - May 24, 2020, 02:08 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 24, 2020, 02:40 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Dirge - May 24, 2020, 03:17 AM