Moonspear Once More Into the Fray
my monsters are made of storm clouds, made of lace
11 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Senua gave an indignant sniff at his poorly veiled reprimand. She peered at him beneath hooded eyes. Calculating her answer. How much of herself was wise to give? Yes. She had been a warrior. Once. But the shame she felt for failing so resolutely in her oaths had left her bare and stripped of all her fanfare and desire to try again.

Curiously, she found her unease abating as the male continued through his speech. His rhetoric was familiar to her in fashion. And it was comfortable to spar against. Easy. 

His speak of action sparked an almost frenetic energy within her. She wanted, nay, NEEDED to prove her worth through deed. Instead, for the moment she settled for the benign thrashing of her tail. Its movement almost feline with its agitation. 

When the last tendrils of his warning faded in the breeze, it left only the colors of the wood to dance mischievously in her eyes as answer.

A heartbeat passed. Two.

"A hunter,' she replied in a level voice, 'I have the endurance to outlast most prey." A click of her tongue. "And I presume nothing,' she continued coyly, 'Albeit what say you on presuming that everyone else will find my righteous arrogance unflattering, save you?" Blinking innocently and allowing her tone to become warm yet wary.

"Senua... My name is Senua Stormborn."
{Once more into the Fray. Into the last good Fight I'll ever know.}

Messages In This Thread
Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 23, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Dirge - May 23, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 23, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Dirge - May 24, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 24, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Dirge - May 24, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 24, 2020, 01:53 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Dirge - May 24, 2020, 02:08 AM
RE: Once More Into the Fray - by Senua - May 24, 2020, 02:40 AM