Whitefish River There Must Be Something Wrong With Me
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
he felt awkward, almost intrusive at this moment. He didn't quite know what to do or say congratulations? Congratulations on the children with no father to help raise them. On the disappearance of her fellow leader in the pack, now that the puppies were here she leads the pack on her own - what a terrible time to be solo at the very top of the ranks. He couldn't imagine the burden she must feel. 

And Speedy. Speedy should be due any day now too... she should rest. Uncertain with where he was going with this, he swallowed heavily. Turning his head away as he caught himself watching the little ones at her side with deep awe. Uh- the corners of his mouth twitched awkwardly. I can take up her routine while she prepares for her own delivery, to... um... At least take some of the load off of her. of course it won't stop the medic from checking on Ira, but at least will help make her feel obliged for less trips.

If that'll help of course, I can always just keep patrolling too.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Wynter - June 03, 2020, 07:01 AM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Ira - June 03, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Hieronymous - June 05, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Ira - June 08, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: There Must Be Something Wrong With Me - by Ira - June 08, 2020, 02:46 PM