Heron Lake Plateau Here I Go Again
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
The water was cool in her mouth as she lapped it up. Refreshing after so many hours of travel without a drink. The gray woman drank until she'd had her fill. As she raised her head from the water her thoughts turned to where to go and what to do next. She knew she would have to eat soon.

The one thing about being on her own was being able to do as she pleased when she wanted to. The thought of finding shelter close by and staying a few days crossed her mind. Next to the water she could wait for the prey to come and drink. She would have everything else she needed too. 

Amaya wasn't exactly sure what she wanted to do anymore. She'd had the taste of pack life and had liked it more than she thought she would before she'd become a pack wolf. The hardship of living on her own wasn't new to her though it had become easier with practice. 

Her gray figure turned from the water which was when she caught sight of the strange looking creature. Up until then she'd been unaware that it was there. The water had covered the scent keeping her from detecting it right away. The gray woman paused perplexed, she'd never seen anything like it. Now that she had finally caught its scent she knew it wasn't a wolf but what was it. 

She thought for a moment about what to do. Eating it did cross her mind and she didn't think it would be too hard to catch. However in her curiosity she couldn't do anything without first finding out what it was. That's where she decided to start, "What are you?" She asked before she had the chance to wonder if it would understand her.
Messages In This Thread
Here I Go Again - by Amaya - May 29, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Blackheart - June 07, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Amaya - June 13, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Blackheart - June 16, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Amaya - June 21, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Blackheart - June 28, 2020, 04:51 PM