Blackbeak Bluff i brought my body to the altar
387 Posts
Ooc —
he glanced upwards at the cloud painted sky as the hybrid suggested adventure as the genre for the story. "adventure huh?", he let out as his attention danced across the sky and back out to the crashing waves. he had plenty of interesting stories to tell, but choosing only one proved to be more difficult a task than he imagined.

"i was young when i left my homeland, not quite a yearling yet. early on in my journeys i met another youth about the same age as me. we got along well, shared meals, traveled together for the sake of protection, and then one day we got this genius idea." he laughed at the memory of their time together, and of all the terrible choices they'd made.

"he suggested we climb the highest mountain so that we might see the entire world and where we should go next. so we did - we climbed and climbed and climbed all the way to the top, but the problem was neither of us were mountain goats. so next thing you know we go tumbling down this mountain like a couple of boulders, and i smack my head right off this nasty looking rock. when i woke up there was no sign of my friend anywhere to be found, so i set off to look for him and have been keeping an eye out for him ever since." in a way, he supposed the story never really ended.
available for threads
available for sprees
Messages In This Thread
i brought my body to the altar - by Renard - May 29, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Astaroth - May 29, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Astaroth - May 30, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Renard - May 31, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Astaroth - May 31, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Renard - June 01, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Astaroth - June 04, 2020, 08:01 AM
RE: i brought my body to the altar - by Renard - June 05, 2020, 09:46 PM