Sawtooth Spire All that you are is all that I'll ever need.
Moonglow
Delta
189 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She began to rouse at the nudgings of another, though tightened her stormy eyes shut in reluctance to rise. Ciri grumbled inwardly and curled closer to herself, though ultimately blinked awake as the pestering dared to continue for a moment longer. Her glare was pointed at first to Elke, who she'd been snuggled alongside - clearly she was to blame for such intrusion. Sluggish but frustrated, the dark Ostrega shifted to reach out to her sister with a well-aimed paw in attempt to punish her in a direct smack to the brow.

Their mother then attempted to gather the pups' attention, and Ciri's gaze shifted to look upon the adult's familiar face. She pulled herself up onto her oversized paws and turned toward her as she stepped aside, curious and eager to follow. Padding along obediently (and clumsily) at Nyx' heels, she stalled at the entrance of the family's cave. It was not a pause out of fear - Ciri was anything but afraid - and she took a moment to squint against the bright sunlight as she looked around the clearing before her.

"Oooo," she hummed with excited anticipation as she zoned in on a particularly interesting pebble, one that glinted and shimmered on the ground, and did not hesitate in moving to gather it into her mouth.

"And then the world started to exist again,
but it existed very differently."
Messages In This Thread
All that you are is all that I'll ever need. - by Nyx - June 02, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: All that you are is all that I'll ever need. - by Ciri - June 02, 2020, 08:52 AM