Wheeling Gull Isle Be it smiles or nights soaked in tears, I'll always stay by you forever
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Limit Two 

The signs had been there but Minori was blind to them being so wrapped up in the happiness of the island life she was becoming accustomed to. Her abdomen had grown enough to be noticed if looked at long enough and she didn't miss the way her appetite changed. Blaming it on becoming a little too comfortable she just worked harder assuming she would lose the weight she'd put on. After a long day of running around the mainland she found herself starving and returned to the island wading in the fading daylight to catch herself a fish. As night fell she had herself two small but satisying silver fish and quickly ripped one open the pungent scent hitting her nose. Usually she enjoyed fish, she wasn't used to the food at all but it was delicious and tasted of the seawater that she couldn't drink. This time was different and she heaved gagging loudly as intense waves of nausea rolled through her stomach before everything she had eaten earlier in the day came pouring from her maw and into the sand at her paws. Eyes watering she stood there saliva hanging from her maw and panted softly fighting back another wave of sickness and wondering what could be causing it. 

Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
She had noticed it, of course she had. She was tending to the women's needs, she left fish out for her when she noticed she had not eaten but it would seem that was no longer an option, she found the woman she loved on the sandy shore. A typical place seeing how they were on an island surrounded by water. She was there for a few different reasons, she had a leaf rolled up to carry the trinkets she found on the beach. Sea glass to put into the holes in their den to make the light stream in with color rather than boring beams of sunlight, shells that decorated the edges. And sometimes flowers that seemed useful.

She set her trinkets aside as she pressed her body against the dark warrior, humming softly as a way of comfort until she reached her neck. She gave her a soft nip before speaking, "how are you feelin' my love?" she knew the answer was not well, she was pregnant after all.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It lingered.

There wasn't much she knew that could explain the hunger to nausea. Other than...oh but it couldn't be?

Her eyes moistened and she sucked in a sharp gasp remembering the handsome stranger. The one she'd so rudely blown off because she'd failed to think that maybe a little intimacy would have been nice. She was in season....only her third one but she supposed she should have known. A gentle weight against her side roused her from the sudden realisation and she smiled shakily at the nip, turning to nuzzle against the soft fur of Takara's neck. "So-so" the tears were not hidden in her voice and she exhaled pulling back to peer with round frightened eyes into warm blue pools "I think I'm pregnant"
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
It was obvious that she was upset. The warrior's voice shook and the feeling of her tears dampening her fur. If she could she would take her fears away, she would make sure she had nothing to cry about. If only she could carry the children for her, make it so she would be the surrogate like she did for the couple she left. "I know you are." She gave a gentle smile as she captured her frighten gaze. "It will be okay, you are not alone in this." she reassured her, she would have to ask at some point but not right now. She had a perfect way she would ask her to be more than just a lover, a way to make it offical.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Brows lifting and eyes going wide in a flash of surprise the warrior wondered how the woman knew. Was she just better at reading the signs than Minori was? The fact that she'd known and said nothing meant a lot to her, Takara wouldn't risk her being outed for this...this mistake. That's what it would be if Hua found out right? A mistake? "Do you think Hua will make us leave?" she asked as it was the biggest qnd really only fear she had. Sidling closer to Takara so that she could lay her chin across one of her shoulders resting it there she breathed in her lovely scent, finding that she enjoyed the addition of the smell of the sea in her fur. 
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
her warrior was so shocked when she found that the songbird knew that, she was indeed, pregnant. well she had been just months before so it was obvious to her but that was into the only reason, she showed all signs. it was actually pretty obvious but the oblivious black woman before her was nonetheless, shocked. she smiled softly at the woman she loved, giving her a quick kiss on her cheek before she had moved closer. pressing oh so close that her body shivered at her contact, she could never get use to how her bod responded to this warrior princess. her head nuzzled into her neck before embracing takara and all she could do was smile like an idiot, had she been this way when she was a kid with issun? or even when she found him again only to be shamed and thrown aside? best not to think of the bad times.. 

the question asked confused her, kick them out? a leader that allowed her in because she could sing, that was just not a thing the siamese marked woman would do. "no 私の王女, our queen would not kick us out over something so trivial" she reassured her, "would you like me to be there when you tell her?" she questioned softly.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Breathing in deeply, Takara's scent soothed her like lavender and she found the emotions slowly settling into faint fear. Takara was shivering, was she scared of the idea of being without a home again? The thought steeled Minori instantly and she pulled back shaking her head "No...No. I will talk to her..maybe she'll understand. You need to..to be safe here incase Orochi comes back" she knew that couldn't be argued about could it? Besides...Takara was probably right "Hua is kind..you're right. I'm sure I'll be fine" she forced her voice to be strong, offering a smile and kissing Takara on the nose before nudging her to follow her on a walk along the shore.

"I don't even know his name. We just stumbled into one another. I didn't realise..maybe saying something would have been kind but.." she was talking about the father of course. How she'd just...had sex with him and walked off...at least she'd tried to call back. Besides...if the man went around having sex with strangers he probably wasn't too worried about children. "but i didn't have any interest and you know my social skills aren't great" she continued, smiling a little weakly at the joke. 
Purple= japanese
Bold= english