Snowforest Taiga righteous children
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Ears pricked at the beginning of a call cut short. 
it only took her a moment to make this connection- the pup scent she had followed, was the missing pup! Joy thrilled her and she gave a beat of her tail, inclining her head at the strange female. 
"I'm sorry to intrude...But I believe you have my pup." Her words are soft, gentle. There are a dozen other scents mixed into the pelt of the shewolf...a pack. But which one? Soft, panicked, frightened voice...her ears pinned sadly. 
"Pele is safe. She's currently snuggled up in the Alpha's den." "Where's Papa?" Memories of her own frightened young voice, pitched up with the frailty of youth, asking that same painful question. "Alsek..." She hesitated, pain and sorrow in her voice. "Your mama and papa...Well sometimes, wolves get old, or sick. And they get very, very tired. So tired they fall asleep and don't wake up again. But they're still here. In our dreams, and watching over us...and in our hearts."  it was a heartbreaking thing to have to explain to a child. He stumbled out of the den, clinging to the strange shewolf who had obviously taken good care of him, and he obviously loved. "Thank you for keeping him safe. Artyom will be grateful to know he's been found."  She says to her, a soft smile of gratitude on her features. 
As Alsek pleads to go home, she frowns. 
On the one hand, he knew this shewolf. He was familiar with her. And to take him away from her could be devastating. On the other, he had a sister and pack anxiously waiting for him. She finally lowered herself to a laying position, eye to eye with the miserable pup. 
"Alsek...it seems you have a choice to make. Your sister, and lots of other people, are very worried about you. They miss you a lot. But I don't want to take you away from somewhere you're happy. I promised your mama before she... before everything happened, I would keep you safe. I can go tell Artyom where you are, and that you're ok, and you can go home with her. It's up to you." 
Messages In This Thread
righteous children - by Rosewood - June 10, 2020, 09:28 AM
RE: righteous children - by Aphrodite - June 10, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: righteous children - by RIP Polaris - June 10, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: righteous children - by Rosewood - June 10, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: righteous children - by Aphrodite - June 10, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: righteous children - by RIP Polaris - June 11, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: righteous children - by Rosewood - June 16, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: righteous children - by Aphrodite - June 17, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: righteous children - by RIP Polaris - June 26, 2020, 01:16 PM