Phoenix Maplewood each breath invitingly toxic
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
for @Sunny! hopefully phoenix maplewood works.

the morning is cloudy but occasionally the sun shines thru in defiance of the clouds that constantly work to oppress it. praimfaya does not stray too awfully far from sawtooth but is driven forth by her own untempered curiosity and the need to know what is going on outside of her own small bubble. the forest that spreads before her is lush with trees and ferns; and deeper in there is a cloying sweet scent that she realizes is a magnitude of berry bushes. she inspects one now: wild strawberries and contemplates taking a bite of the plump red fruit before deciding otherwise. she lets out a soft sigh and continues forward, trying and failing to not crush too many sweet berries under paw.

124 words
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
A little further ahead Sunny had found a cluster of Grouse. His appearance had scattered them further back but he'd waited and they'd been dumb enough to his luck to settle back down just a small bit away. The wind was in his favor, the scent blowing backwards and he would have gone alone had he not picked up the sound of her walking. Afraid she'd ruin the hunt he crept backward keeping an eye on the birds before turning to greet her, tail wagging hard enough that his friendliness should be clear as he spotted the grey she wolf "Hello Ma'am! There's some bird up ahead i'm trying to get at least one of, would you want to help out?" he was so used to offering he hadn't even thought that she could've been busy. "Or um..maybe just take a wide birth around? They're just a little ways ahead" he studied her with a smile remembering his encounters with a few nasties he'd had in his life and wary of her possibly being another. He couldn't fight worth a damn and the last two women he had fought had kicked him where it really hurt.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the sound of nearing footfalls as they tread the earth draws the full weight of praimfaya's attention; frostbound gaze studying the male: smoky grey, scarred with eyes that appeared to be some sort of yellow though there remains still plenty of distance and thus margin for error in her assessment. praimfaya almost laughs when he calls her ma'am; respectful but what the draconian wanheda considers a bit silly. she is no ma'am. she stifles it; barely. my name's praimfaya and you should know i'm not ma'am. she says in a coy tone that she hopes conveys that while ( somewhat ) appreciated she doesn't think this period of introduction needs to be so formal.

i've never hunted bird before ...do you think that would pose a huge issue? if not i'd be glad to help. as for why she's never hunted bird ...well there was never any real need to and frankly, she doubts she has the patience to perfect that particular skill.