Whitefish River I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor had a lot of responsibilities on his shoulders, for now, he had become a father himself by accident but the male didn't think so, but the father of the beautiful pups was unknown, either way, he would love them all the same. When Connor heard the call, he had been near the den where his whelp was but he was far away enough so that Moonshadow wouldn't get anxious. His heart ached to know that the Count was summoning him and turned his head towards the den with guilt in his eyes. But, duty calls and as he rose to his paws, he looked towards the den and made a whispering promise that he would be back even though the three probably couldn't hear him.

The Herald didn't have a hard time finding where the Count resided, and with quick strides, he found Ira basking in the sun with little puppies by her side. The titan stopped for a moment to take in the moment as his jaw slightly dropped at the mere sight of them. They were so small as their pelts reflected their mother to which the male could only smile. Connor walked towards them with a smile and sat a little bit away from them as to not make the Count uncomfortable, "they are beautiful," he remarked, his emerald gaze looking at them lovingly. "You must be very proud," his warm tone directed at the Count because he figured this was a happy moment, but he didn't know of who the father was. "Might I ask who the father is?" His expression was a bit cautious, yet curious at the same time for the Herald didn't know that she would have a mate.
Messages In This Thread
I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Nutmeg - June 21, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Connor - June 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Wynter - June 22, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Connor - June 23, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Ira - June 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Wynter - June 28, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Nutmeg - July 04, 2020, 06:46 PM