Neverwinter Forest i hate my boyfriend
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Caerus had spent the night sitting alone in the den. Things were not good. There was a strange pain like nothing he'd ever felt before in the boy's chest too- knowing that dad and dad weren't getting along. It made him uncomfortable, too. He always thought things were happy and perfectly fine and then Mal had told him that they weren't. He had told Mal I love you too, dad but things felt different. Like if he hadn't said it then, then when could he say it again? 

He pretended he couldn't hear the curses coming from dad.

He still didn't really know what this was about. Yeah, it had hurt him to learn his dad had made two other kids. But they were okay, despite being dumb, and sometimes they listened to his music. He had no idea about the other eight, and no idea that his dad had just learned about all of them at once. He didn't know what grown-ups fought about but it scared him either way. 

A desperate gasp from outside alerted him, and wondering if dad had seen something scary, he stumbled out into the open despite whatever direction he'd been given. Dad wasn't visible anymore, but Caerus had learned to track things today. So he stuck his nose to the ground as he had with Mal, following the scent until he saw the tip of Cupid's tail sticking out from behind the tree. He didn't round it just yet, but awkwardly uttered, dad? is you okay?
Messages In This Thread
i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 24, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 24, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Simmik - June 24, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 26, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 26, 2020, 03:51 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Simmik - June 26, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Mal - June 26, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 29, 2020, 02:50 PM