Sawtooth Spire As You Wish
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
So she did know why he was there, at least she thought she knew why. She had a whole idea of what Howl was up to. What she was saying wasn't wrong, but to assume he didn't feel the same was. It felt good to be able to call Star his mate. Since Heartha he hadn't been able to commit himself to anyone or feel shared emotions with anyone. He had tried with Moon but those feelings were quickly thrown in the garbage when she decided to have an affair behind his back.

Despite this female being heated towards him and passing judgment Howl wasn't able to get angry as he felt the same way when he thought about leaving Star and their children. But there was a reason. One he felt was worth it. "The fact that I am here at all shows my commitment and devotion to Star and our children," he stated.

"And your right. It's not fair to them. They deserve more of me and if I could provide that I would in a heartbeat," he said passionately.

"But it's not the loyalty to my pack which keeps me away. It's what's there. Who's there. If I could bring them here I would. But it wouldn't be fair to put that burden on your pack when it's my choices that created my circumstance." he went on to say.

He had thought about bringing Shiloh and Ravaryn to Sagtannet or Calcifer and Marble to Kaistleoki but Star's home was here and Moon's, and Conner's was there. He would have been outvoted.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
As You Wish - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 05, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 05, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2020, 06:17 AM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 07, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2020, 01:59 PM