Sawtooth Spire As You Wish
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He's been trying to avoid explaining his full reasons as they didn't sound overly in his favor but it may be the only way for her to get some scope. He wasn't chosen either of his litters over the other. He was trying to choose them equally. As the female described her father Howl found some similarities between his story and Howls. With regards to his relationship with Heartha. He too was a lone wolf and decided to join Morningside to be with her. Morningside... He didn't think about it often not wanting to remember what took place there. But he could always count on Grayday to council him. What would he say now? He would probably tell Howl to be honest and that it didn't matter what this female thought of him. Sure she was apart of the pack he was trying to appease but if that couldn't be done by telling the truth then so be it. He had told Star the truth and she still cared for him regardless. "I commend your father's loyalty and commitment. I also sought out Star before discovering she was pregnant. But your father sounds better off than I am" he went on to say.

"I wonder what your father would have done if he wasn't a lone wolf without prior commitments. If he were part of a pack. If he had other children there to provide for" he said hoping she might take connections. He didn't say it in a condescending or bitter tone, but one that converted curiosity and questioning. "Would choosing to be someone's mate over a father be a commendable act?" he offered.

"I believe being a father is more important. I don't want to visit either of my children. I much rather be there for all of them at once but I cant... I can't be in two places at once. So I'm trying to spend equal time with them. Here and there. It's not ideal but it's all I can do," he professed. "And I'm going to try my best to pull my weight in both the packs to earn the right to see my children as often as they need. Not just simply when I'm granted brief permission."

"But I'm curious given my situation what would you suggest I do?" 
His question wasn't snarky and a part of him wanted to know his answer. Most of this he was going through on his own and it was the only solution he could see. A different opinion or idea might work better than his own.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
As You Wish - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 05, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 05, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2020, 06:17 AM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 07, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2020, 01:59 PM