Noctisardor Bypass one more spoon of cough syrup
40 Posts
Ooc —
someone answers, finally, and suddenly she's nervous. he's a look bigger than she is, a stranger, and she's a fair distance from home. juniper fidgets, but remains planted as she stranger approaches. she licks her lips, her mouth, which has suddenly become quite dry, opens and closes once before she speaks. "hi! I'm, um, Juniper Sveta Whitebark and, um, it's okay because I'm on a, um, mission!" this is meant just as much to reassure herself as it is to answer the stranger's question. 

she blinks, peering once over her shoulder as if expecting her father, fully prepared to ground her, to appear there. but he does not, at least, not yet, and so she forges on. "can I have some of your lavender? it's really nice looking and I think 'ditey would like it." she swallows, imagining what her mother might do in this situation. having never been to another pack's borders, absolutely nothing comes to mind. except - dawn wouldn't fidget so much. the girl stills, though her tail remains wagging at her rear.
Messages In This Thread
one more spoon of cough syrup - by Juniper Whitebark - July 08, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: one more spoon of cough syrup - by Warlock - July 11, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: one more spoon of cough syrup - by Juniper Whitebark - July 11, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: one more spoon of cough syrup - by Warlock - July 15, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: one more spoon of cough syrup - by Warlock - July 20, 2020, 01:20 AM