Dragoncrest Cliffs My Friends Don't Walk, They Run
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Np!

Lunaria had been wandering the sequoia coast for hours now, with it's peculiar yet bewitching land drawing her further into it with every minute that passed and stimulating her ever growing curiosity. Large moonstone optics were drawn towards the blue waves and never faltered off of them the entire way. This, along with the strange grainy dirt that found itself in her midnight pelt and the bizarrely small critters that hid beneath rocks whenever she crossed paths with them, caused the young damsel to ponder on all the other things she had yet to discover here — 'ah, of all the lands I have yet to explore...' 

The dark femme's persistent steps eventually led her near elevating land assumed to trail into a cliff, in which Luna soon ambled up towards with a sigh of relief that she'd even come across one. A short resting spot before this aimless journey continued sounded like a necessity right now, and besides, she was going to need to clean every crevice of her body that was caked with sand anyway. 

As the she-wolf made her way further up however, the air that usually smelled of seasalt and moisture began mixing with something else— someone else. Lunaria paused in a bit of a startle when she noticed a wolf seated on the cliff's edge, their back facing the very trail she walked towards. Now, who could this possibly be?
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
My Friends Don't Walk, They Run - by Memory - July 13, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: My Friends Don't Walk, They Run - by Lunaria - July 14, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: My Friends Don't Walk, They Run - by Memory - July 16, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: My Friends Don't Walk, They Run - by Lunaria - July 20, 2020, 06:32 PM