Whitewater Gorge which i cannot touch because they are too near
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Mali. It had become immediately obvious.

The two hadn’t been the most familiar with each others, but their parents had all been in some strange tryst, so she did know about him. She always had a mind for names and faces, even in her youth. The impression of him that had endured all these years was one of annoyance, but time was the healer of all wounds and dulled her memory of such annoyances greatly. They were grown now. They weren’t children anymore. 

— but at times, everyone once in a while, Eleuthera still felt very much like that small girl stomping her way through the willows, seeking attention and lingering in her physical beauty. It was a part of her that her wide travels had shaped into something not totally awful, but it would always be there, just underneath her skin. Eleuthera looked Mali up and down, noting the he was a grown. ass. man.  It seemed the wilds had treated him well.

Did he know it was her? There was something about the way he regarded her, and the snort that was expelled at Elysium’s name, that led her to believe that he recognized her — and wasn’t tickled about it. She wasn’t totally sure, though. There was only one way to tell.

“Mali?”

Eleuthera gave her best attempt to make this a positive experience. She put on a face of happy recognition and a lash of her tail, taking an interested step forward. In reality, she was truly interested in this little flash of childhood nostalgia standing right in front of her — Eleuthera had many, many question that she wanted answered. They were the questions she asked every new wolf they met: where did they live, what did they do for fun, who their friends were, what did they celebrate… but for Mali, there were the additional questions of what the fuck happened? why are all of our parents dead?

Eleuthera couldn’t shake the discomfort. From what she remembered, they hadn’t been the nicest to each other. Might as well answer the question he had asked of her, even if it was facetious.
"After I left, I didn’t come back." she explained. She was certain that their mommas had another litter after she and Séamus departed, but she had never met them, if they existed. It was quite possible that she would never, ever meet her younger sibling. Maybe one of them was lilac. ”So... I don’t know. Maybe they did." and by 'they,’ she meant Olive and Seabreeze and Delight, the parent they shared by marriage. 
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: which i cannot touch because they are too near - by Eleuthera - July 22, 2020, 11:43 PM