Moonspear i, robot... you, jane
77 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Rolled a 1 for damage.
Ever since coming to the rendezvous site, Saviguk had been having the time of his life. There was so much wide-open space...much more than in the constricting walls of the den! He could finally really stretch his legs. And of course, get into all kinds of mischief. 

His obsession with random, inanimate objects was growing. Especially those he could seek his teeth into, or with bright colors or shiny surfaces. He was seemingly always on the search for his next trinket. Perhaps he was growing into a hoarder of sorts, brimming with excitement to show of his latest find to anyone who'd pay attention. New scents of other children were all over the place. He was eager to meet them, ready to make friends with his undiscovered cousins. Except that today, the stars weren't exactly aligned in their favor.

He never went far, keeping at least one eye or ear tagged on Sialuk at all times. She had proven time and again she could handle herself, but as a burly brother, it came almost as natural that he would want to look out for his pale sibling. So, when a charging dark shape streaked through the grass unexpectedly, followed by an enraged cry from Sialuk, he was quick to stop what he was doing, having muddied his paws in a puddle. Fur flying, the tangled bodies mimicked much of their previous games...only this had a different feel to it. Sialuk was not enjoying this. She was mad. Her anger in turn, fed into him. Pinning back his ears, he went flying to the black and white girls, mouth agape. "Hey! Le'er go!" He screeched in his best booming voice, charging at Mira to knock her off his littermate.

Messages In This Thread
i, robot... you, jane - by Sialuk - July 29, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: i, robot... you, jane - by Mira - July 29, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: i, robot... you, jane - by Sialuk - July 30, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: i, robot... you, jane - by Hydra - July 30, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: i, robot... you, jane - by Saviguk - July 30, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: i, robot... you, jane - by Mira - August 14, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: i, robot... you, jane - by Sialuk - August 15, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: i, robot... you, jane - by Mira - August 26, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: i, robot... you, jane - by Sialuk - August 29, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: i, robot... you, jane - by Saviguk - September 03, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: i, robot... you, jane - by Mira - September 10, 2020, 08:36 AM