Seaside Moors burnt the fire of thine eyes?
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
Erzulie spoke to the pup, though the words were as strange to Sugar's ears as those exchanged by Opalia and Praimfaya not so long ago. She licked her lips almost nervously, the foreign tongue making her feel out of place. But when the she-wolf turned to address her again, she switched to the common language and what she said made Sugar forget her discomfiture entirely.

Valravn and Regin... Had Raleska named them? Or had Erzulie and... her wife? She wasn't sure she'd heard that part correctly, perhaps it was the accent. In any case, she was much more focused on the information about the pups' upbringing. The way Erzulie spoke of it did not, in any way, imply that Raleska had come into any harm. But Sugar couldn't help the concern that arose within her.

"Raleska—she's okay, though?" she questioned. And then Erzulie's other words registered and she fiicked a smile at "Elwood" Valravn. "While I'd love that, I'm not sure I'm qualified yet to train anyone. I'm still learning a lot from my own mentor, Raven, from Frosthawks. I'm living with them a little south of the Teekons," she said in a flattered but regretful tone.

"And what about... Regin?" Sugar wondered, looking at the little boy, though the question was more directed at Erzulie. "How's everyone doing?" They'd had a bit of a rough start and apparently weren't being raised by their own mother, though he looked happy and healthy. He'd certainly grown quite a bit since the days she'd carried him across the wilderness.
Messages In This Thread
burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Sugar Glider - July 30, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Erzulie - August 02, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Val - August 02, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Sugar Glider - August 03, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Erzulie - August 06, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Val - August 09, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Sugar Glider - August 09, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Erzulie - August 11, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Val - August 17, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Sugar Glider - August 18, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Erzulie - August 20, 2020, 02:04 AM