Seaside Moors burnt the fire of thine eyes?
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
All was well, according to Erzulie, and Sugar found relief in this report. The pups' birth and upbringing may not have been very orthodox, though she could see with her own eyes that the boy was healthy. Hopefully he was happy too, his sister as well. Her dark eyes literally crinkled at the corners when he scooted forward to claim the rabbit at his guardian's urging. A laugh escaped her lips at the cry of, "Bun bun!"

He was certainly distracting, though her attention shifted back to the woman to say, "You owe me nothing. The pups are alive and well cared for, that's all the 'payment' I'll ever need." Sugar glanced at Valravn again, chuckling at his expression, and a small, happy sigh escaped her.

When the rain picked up again moments later, Sugar decided to take that as a cue. She had gotten what she had come here for, so it was time to move along and leave Erzulie, Valravn and the rest of Rusalka to their business. Avery would be waiting for her, so it was time to turn back toward Frosthawks, especially since the weather was proving less than ideal for scenic detours.

"I ought to get going," she said, raising her soft voice to be heard above the thrum of rainfall. "Please give Raleska and Regin my regards. And enjoy your rab—bun bun!" Sugar said, smiling directly at the small boy.
Messages In This Thread
burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Sugar Glider - July 30, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Erzulie - August 02, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Val - August 02, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Sugar Glider - August 03, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Erzulie - August 06, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Val - August 09, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Sugar Glider - August 09, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Erzulie - August 11, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Val - August 17, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Sugar Glider - August 18, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: burnt the fire of thine eyes? - by Erzulie - August 20, 2020, 02:04 AM