Emberwood Smeared with oil like David's boy, o lei o lai o lord,
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
His brows perked at the young woman's words, curious as to just how many siblings she might've been travelling with. Unless perhaps they'd already managed to find a place to settle down. He wondered too where she'd come from, trying to see if he could glean some notion of her origin from her manner of speaking, but he'd yet to get a good idea. 

I understand, It takes some time to acclimate for sure, he said with a quick glance around, a slight pang in his heart at the thought of the shores he was constantly aching for. He believed that one fay he might find his way back to the seaside, but that day farther off into his future than he could foresee; for now, he'd remain content in the haven of the willows with his nymph at his side. 

You know, he began again, tone warm and welcoming but not pushy, If you need a place to stay, or some help finding your way around I suppose, I'm from a court not far from here. We're always welcome to guests, and it's quite lovely. Swear it, he tacked on with an easy grin. Seelie could use allies wherever they could get them, and Dante felt it was somewhat his responsibility now, as a fully-fledged member of their court, to start working to make those allies himself. It couldn't hurt to try now, he thought as his eyes flicked inquisitively once more over the oaken stranger, whose name he really ought to have by now. Oh, where've my manners gone. My name is Dante. It's a pleasure...?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smeared with oil like David's boy, o lei o lai o lord, - by Dante - August 09, 2020, 06:10 PM