Two Rivers Isle Made me into something new
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Whew sorry! It's been a rough week and a half for sleep. I'm still pretty deprived so my posts aren't gonna be any better lol

A full stomach that lasted longer than an hour was a luxury Rye had dearly missed, even the afternoon sleepiness was warmly welcomed. The nights were comfortably cool thanks to the river and the den was all the more comfortable with no hunger pangs disturbing his sleep. Life was good, and so far, they were safe. Rye kept his patrols frequent and quick, always anxious to return to Effie, wondering if she'd be gone again. Thankfully she would always be there to greet him and vanquish his worries in an instant. Rye couldn't quite put his paw on it but there was something about Effie he truly liked. Maybe it was her elegance, perhaps her benevolent manner, possibly her beauty, or it could've been all of it combined? For now Rye was left pondering.

After his final lap around the small portion of land they claimed for the night, Rye trotted back towards the den. As he rounded a tree he saw Effie in/by the den, a small smile formed as he neared. He stopped just outside the den, noticing the light purple flowers placed in front. Just then Effie picked up, explaining things. Ryes smile grew and he dipped his nose down to smell the flowers; he breathed in but momentarily regreted it as he felt a sneeze building. Quickly, Rye turned away from Effie and let out a rather loud sneeze, his whole body getting zapped with a strong shiver. 

He turned back and sniffled, the pollen beginning to irritate his nose. "Sorry, I shouldn't have gotten so close." He admitted, " Thank you for the flowers, what kind are they? I recognize the smell."
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Made me into something new - by Effie - August 04, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - August 14, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - August 18, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - August 27, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - September 02, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - September 09, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - September 15, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - September 16, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - September 25, 2020, 12:53 AM