Two Rivers Isle Made me into something new
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
His distance was met with resistance, Effie closed the gap and gave the male the needed comfort he secretly craved. He relaxed into the nuzzle, focusing his mind on Effie and letting himself get swept up in the peace. Rye snuck a quiet 'thank you' in before Effie parted and gave her a small smile. 

Ryes' features softened as Effie apologized, he knew she had no need to feel sorry but so far she was taking the burden even if she need not bear it. The male could sympathize with the females thinking, he too often took blame when he needn't take it. In his mind, it was better him feel the guilt than anyone else but somewhere in his life he realized that wasn't always the right thing to do. Although, old habits die hard. "Effie," Rye cooed. The male sat where he stood, still keeping close to Effie. "You do not have to apologize for this, you didn't have to apologize for us getting split up either. Neither are your fault and that is the end of it." His voice got deep, harsher and courser as he neared the end of the sentence. It was demanding, nearly threatening and although Rye did not intend for it to be that way it certainly could've came off worse than it truly was.

Realizing his tone Rye would try to steer the conversation towards Effie before she could speak up. He cleared his throat, "Effie," He began hastily, "How are you feeling? Your shoulder and your mind." Too much focus was on Rye, it was pushing his feet out of his comfort zone and the male would gladly welcome a change in focus.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Made me into something new - by Effie - August 04, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - August 14, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - August 18, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - August 27, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - September 02, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - September 09, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - September 15, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - September 16, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - September 25, 2020, 12:53 AM