Two Rivers Isle Made me into something new
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
You can wrap this thread up with them moving on the next morning, or I can. Up to you!

Hearing of the females enjoyment from the hunt brought a smile to Ryes' lips, he was more than willing to revel in their victory once more with an added swish of his tail. Although worries of their future krept in like sly fox, winter was stalking Teekon and soon food would become scarce along with heat, that would be impossibly hard to come by with just two. Ryes' original plan stayed the same but getting to the grove would be more or less difficult. Nearly half a year since he laid eyes on the wilds, his memory would be scattered but they still had time before it was too late.

Rye listened to Effie as she spoke and nodded in agreement but knew he couldn't simply up and leave her. The very thought made him cringe. It was no secret Effie needed Rye, knowing that fact, leaving her would be torture on his conscious, even if she requested his absence.

Suddenly a sharp, precise gust of wind swept up part of his fur, leaving delicate skin underneath exposed to the cold air. Rye shivered and desperately moved to face the wind, the sharp air nearly stung his nose and left stubborn dry spots he'd have to resolve later. He looked back to Effie and cleared his throat, "That reminds me," He began, talking about the wind, "We need to get going to the grove. I know we still have some time before winter but I don't entirely remember how to get there. It may require some searching, unless you know the way?" 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Made me into something new - by Effie - August 04, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - August 14, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - August 18, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - August 27, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - September 02, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - September 09, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - September 15, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Made me into something new - by Rye - September 16, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: Made me into something new - by Effie - September 25, 2020, 12:53 AM