Redsand Canyon But it shouldn't be difficult to explain
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
For a few moments, Midar was bucked back and forth as he was unwilling to give up his hold, too fucking crazy to care how dangerous this was. During one particularly forceful thrash, Midar's front leg slipped down Donovan's shoulder, and he was able to grab hold of it and pull. His teeth slid from the other man's scruff, slamming together with an audible click. And then he was on the ground with teeth digging painfully into his leg. He released no sound, though, and he didn't struggle against the hold; he just watched and waited for the rage in the golden depths of Donovan's eyes to switch to recognition. And with the recognition came anger, which amused Midar, his teeth showing slightly with his smirk. 

Donovan claimed that he was about to kill him, and his smile grew. You could have tried, he pointed out, his voice quiet and smooth as he lifted himself from the ground. His leg would be sore tomorrow, but he wasn't too worried about it; he had suffered through worse. 

Peaches. What a strange nickname for a beast such as himself. He wasn't sure he liked being called that, although he let it go this time because he was otherwise distracted by Donovan's question. He answered first with a shrug. I can't say I'm ever actively trying not to die, he answered. But, I was looking to blow off some steam. I was hoping for an intruder to rip apart but then realized it was you and, well, I got carried away. He stretched and shook out his coat before starting to walk again, glancing back with bright violet eyes to see if the Grandmaster would follow.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
But it shouldn't be difficult to explain - by Midar - August 04, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: But it shouldn't be difficult to explain - by Midar - August 10, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: But it shouldn't be difficult to explain - by Midar - August 12, 2020, 04:06 AM